Tuesday, April 3, 2012

An Exciting Change




Over the last month
I've been trying to decide what exactly
 I want this blog to be.

I've come to the decision that
I really do want to use this as a tool
to share our story
to share our life
to be available for families
that are experiencing similar
things their lives.
I want this to be used for His Glory and Our Good.

I'm excited.
I'm nervous.
but 
I'm Doing It.

A new friend and old acquaintance
at


designed the fancy new look.
She's wonderful. 
Please check her out!!
Please look around and enjoy.


P.S.
A new post is in the works.
But as always... I'm a thinker 
{perfectionist if you will}
and so I'm taking my time 
So keep your eyes peeled. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Want to message me?

Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope

Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope
If you have found yourself on the journey of pregnancy or infant loss, I encourage you to join this blog. A community of families that know the journey well.

Followers