Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"I know the plans I have for you ..."

Why is this promise so difficult to hold onto?

Hello, my name is Jessi and I have a worry problem.
-insert "Hello Jessi" here ;-)

Here's the deal... God tells us in Jeremiah 29:11 "I know the plans I have for you... plans to prosper you, not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."
This verse is so etched in my mind that it makes me crazy.
Crazy to think that the God of the universe has, not a slight inkling, but FULL knowledge of every aspect of my life. He knew me before time began and amidst my depravity and lack of trust, by His Grace He chose me.
Again, I find myself asking "WHY?!" But in a much different light.

My prayer today is that I would see His blessing in the good and bad and that I would find peace through the stormy weather.

For Your Glory and our good, Lord. Help my unbelief.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Want to message me?

Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope

Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope
If you have found yourself on the journey of pregnancy or infant loss, I encourage you to join this blog. A community of families that know the journey well.

Followers