Sunday, March 13, 2011

Out of the mouth of babes and infants...

Boy, oh boy... this babe of mine is becoming quite the talker.












She's beginning the "parrot" stage. Not quite to the point of repeating our words but she's definitely mimicking our syllables. It's an exciting stage because it means she's this much closer to communicating with us with words. But at the same time it scares me. Soon she'll begin to understand the ugliness that this world has to offer. She'll begin to be hurt with words and have the ability to hurt others. I know it's all a part of life but I worry.


I guess for now I'll enjoy the mimicking.


She thinks that she's a Bald Eagle right now.

The lady Eagle at Wildlife Images that taught Eden how to Squawk...




E with Daddy at Wildlife Images...


Whenever the lady Eagle made her screech sound, E chirped in with her mimic.






She hasn't stopped since. :)


It's the childish innocence that I see in her that I love.
Don't get me wrong, she definitely has her sinful nature but she hasn't quite learned to manipulate it to it's full potential. She gives the best hugs and loves I've ever had. And she brings our family such joy.


I mean really... how can you not smile at this???

My lovely little lady. Such a blessing to us

"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3

For His Glory and Our Good. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Want to message me?

Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope

Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope
If you have found yourself on the journey of pregnancy or infant loss, I encourage you to join this blog. A community of families that know the journey well.

Followers