Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm Calling To Tell You I'll Call You Back!


Okay...
So...
Things have been a liiiitle crazy...
Okay...
{ALOT}
crazy.

I've had so much on my mind
and so much weighing heavily on my heart
and absolutely 
{ZERO}
time to sit down and write.

This weekend is going to be a
quiet
restful
{hopefully}
renewing
weekend
and I plan to write...
alot. 

So, please, 
be patient with me. 

I might even spoil you
{cause I know what I write is soooooo interesting (not)}
and make more than one post... 

So get ready...

It's coming!

Thank you for all of your continued prayers for our little family. 
We need and appreciate it so deeply.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Want to message me?

Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope

Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope
If you have found yourself on the journey of pregnancy or infant loss, I encourage you to join this blog. A community of families that know the journey well.

Followers