Sunday, January 1, 2012

WOAH... 2012?!

I'm not going to say that I'm making a New Years Resolution to blog regularly, but I have a feeling {with all that's sitting ahead of us this year} I'll be more active in sharing life.

Waiting for us currently {and mot pressing} is our trip next weekend to visit Dordt College campus in Iowa. This will be the first step in a long process of waiting. We're excited to see if it's a good fit for us, and still nervous about the prospect of being so far from home.

Then of course the fast approaching arrival of our newest addition {98 days til EDD?! NUTS!}

Needless to say, 2012 is promising to be an exciting ride for us.

We're trusting that the Lord will provide for us every step of the way.

Happy New Year to you. May 2012 be an exciting year for you and those around you.

All things for His Glory and Our Good.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jess! Big decision here for you guys. I'll be praying for you guys also. I hope if you guys go though, that I'll be back in time to see you guys before I go. (Talia)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Want to message me?

Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope

Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope
If you have found yourself on the journey of pregnancy or infant loss, I encourage you to join this blog. A community of families that know the journey well.

Followers